Planning for my new house.
New bedroom, new moods, new colours, new decorations,new environment, new story, new life.
Leaving all of his scents, here in this old shelter of mine.
Tadi pegi IKEA tgk2 furniture utk my new bedroom.
mcm nak beli SEMUA!
tp bilik sekangkang kera tu je kan...haha..
owh2. klu ade bdk2 hussein onn yg bace blog ni, meh aku nk bgtau korang.
tak payah la korang nak buli2 aku eyh. nak tau sbb ape??
sbb......TAZRI jiran aku!!!! hahahaha.....
ade beran??? (rempit style)
haaa...back up aku TAZRI skang....
ouh..tak saba nak tggu rumah tu siap.
p/s : i miss you.
2 comments:
I miss you too!
currently I am at the room, exactly at the corner where we ahem ahem ahem, you know with who.
You lose his scent, I gaining his scent back.
So unfair!
hehehe im glad the fact that i'm leaving his
spirit and soul that has been confined by me all this while in this little room..muahaha...
gudluck girl! hee...
Post a Comment